Before taking the step in registering your practice within a business structure, ProfNet is able to assist and inform the process by providing:
- Advice on the best business structure to run your practice in
- Assisting with all registrations, including HPCSA, BHF, CIPC and SARS
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, including the HPCSA and SARS
Should you decide to run your practice within an Incorporated Company, we have both the legal and healthcare environment knowledge and expertise to assist you through this process. Following the completion of our initial 2-page take-on form, we will:
- Draft the Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) and Shareholders Agreement (SHA), paying special attention to the requirements of the HPCSA and other considerations unique to medical practices.
- The anticipated time to finalise the company registration is between 5 weeks and 3 months, provided the CIPC offices are adequately operational.
For more details on how we can help you in structuring or re-structuring your practice, contact us here